Radar Cast Elite - NOAA Hi-Def FutureCast, Push Notifications, Driving Directions, Lightning Strikes & Weather is a free trial software application from the Astronomy subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-04-01. The program can be installed on iOS.
Know what weather is coming your way with future-cast technology, allowing you to see hi-def radar and anticipated conditions one hour into the future. Instantly know when it s about to rain or snow with push-notifications to your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
The Only App That
- Shows hi-def animated past, current and future-radar in a single continuous sequence on a fluid responsive map without having to press a single button
- Can instantly show predicted rain/snow start/stop times for any point on the map
- Allows you to control the loop speed and choose the interval between individual frames from 5 minutes to 1 hour
- Automatically augments land-based radar images with latest images from NOAA satellites covering the Atlantic/Pacific oceans into one single screen
- Stunning hi-def and fast loading radar
- FutureCast radar for up to 60 minutes in the future
- Push-Notification for when it s about to rain or snow at a bookmarked location
**- TurnCast weather based GPS driving directions
- Hourly forecast for the next 24 hours, as well as 5 day forecast for any location
- Bookmark multiple locations for quick access
- Easily send radar screenshots via email or social media
- See weather forecast, severe weather warning boxes, storm direction arrows, hurricane forecast tracks, wildfires, & current drought severity on the same map
- Get fast support from within the app
- If you live in a very-high-altitude town in Colorado (e.g. Fraser, Vail, Aspen), most likely this app will not meet your needs since radar beams get blocked by the tall mountains. Alaska coverage includes only the southern coastal areas, and does not include the Aleutian Chain. Cloud coverage does not include Alaska and Guam. Also, push-notifications for rain will not work reliably in Hawaii, Guam and Alaska. Aviation Sectional Charts are not available for Hawaii.
This app is only useful for users in the US, including all 50 states and territories including Puerto Rico and Guam.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Radar Cast Elite - NOAA Hi-Def FutureCast, Push Notifications, Driving Directions, Lightning Strikes & Weather (version 3.0) has a file size of 32.51 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.